Yes! Brie Larson (who plays the titular Captain Marvel), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Gemma Chan (Minn-Erva), as well as the movie’s directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck will be descending upon our sunny shores at Singapore’s iconic Marina Bay Sands this Valentine’s Day – 14 February 2019!
The power cast from Marvel Studios’ latest superhero blockbuster will be here for a special one-day fan event, in the lead-up to the highly anticipated release of Captain Marvel, which opens in cinemas here on March 7.
And Singapore will be the “only Asian stop for this talent tour,” says President and CEO of Marina Bay Sands, George Tanasijevich. Sweet!
Okay, full details on how you can be part of the celebrations below!
To celebrate this momentous occasion, fans are invited to be part of this free-to-public event at Sands Expo and Convention Centre on Thursday, 14 February. Due to venue capacity limitations, all attendees will be required to pre-register and collect their ticket in person on Sunday, 10 February, at Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Level B2, Hall F.
Registration will commence at 10am on Sunday, 10 February, and will run until tickets are fully redeemed. Fans must have a valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account and will need to provide their account details in order to register for the event in person. If they do not have an existing Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account, it is highly recommended that they sign up for one prior to registration day on Sunday, 10 February. Sign up for an account via this link – http://po.st/MBSSignUp
Important points to remember for registration and ticket collection:
- A Photo ID (Passport or NRIC) is required to register in person.
- A valid Marina Bay Sands or SISTIC ticketing account is required for registration.
- For safety and security reasons, there is a limit to the number of fans allowed into the Fan Event venue. Therefore, tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Fans must be physically present to register for themselves and cannot register on behalf of anyone else.
- Tickets are non-transferable and fans may be subject to ID verification checks on the day of the Fan Event. The organisers have the right to deny access to those with tickets that have been transferred or tampered with.
- While there is no age limit, children aged 13 and below will be required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Information on admission to the Fan Event will be provided at the point of registration and ticket collection.
- Members of the public attending the event will be subject to security checks.
For more information on the Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel Fan Event, please visit: http://www.MarinaBaySands.com/CaptainMarvel